Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cut And Paste Questionnaire That's Going Around

1. What is your favorite cheese? Gruyere
2. Have you ever smoked? Quit about 20 years ago.
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What is your favorite ice cream? Delicious ice cream!
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Yes. I get nervous before all non-routine visits. It's autism + obsessive/complulsive.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? What do you mean?! Are you accusing me of obsessing over phallic symbols?!!!
7. Favorite Movie? The Age of Innocence
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Lavazza Gran Selezione.
9. Do you do push ups? Every day for decades.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Rolex platinum Daytona, ice-blue dial. You can buy me one through my Amazon public wish list.
11. Favorite hobby? Chess
12. Do you have A.D.D.? What?
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? There's more than one, but I'm overweight, and I've been thin and wiry, and wiry is better.
14. What is your middle name? Wade
15. Name three thoughts you have right now? 1. Jessica Biel is gorgeous (I dreamed about her last night). 2. Jessica Biel is gorgeous. 3. Jessica Biel is gorgeous.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water, vegetable juice (generic V-8).
17. Current worry? That I worry too much.
18. Current annoyance right now? My home could be more efficiently heated and cooled and better ventilated.
19. Favorite place to be? In a good hug.
20. How do you ring in the new year? By myself, usually. Recently: asleep, often.
21. Where would you like to go? Berlin.
22. Name three people who will complete this: 1. Jessica Biel 2. Jessica Biel 3. Jessica Biel ("Show me the Jessica Biel." "You had me at 'Jessica Biel.'" "Jessica Biel completes this.")
23. Do you own slippers? Yes
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Light blue.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. What are your favorite colors? All of them.
28. Would you be a pirate? No.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't shower, I bathe.
30. Favorite girls name? Jessica Biel
31. Favorite boys name? Steven Bollinger
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Keys. That's all.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Myself, writing the answers to this survey.
34. Best toy as a child? Stuffed lion. With a mane, but with a huge head compared to the body, like a kitten.
35. Worst injury you ever had? Torn LCL
36. Where would you love to live? Berlin
37. How many TVs do you have? One
38. Who is your loudest friend? Susan.
39. How many dogs do you have? None
40. Does someone trust you? I don't know.
41. What book are you reading at the moment? Magna Carta by JC Holt, 2nd edition.
42. What’s your favorite candy? See's Candy maple-pecan bon bons.
43. What’s your favorite sports team? Notre Dame football.
44. Favorite month? October

No comments:

Post a Comment