Monday, August 21, 2017

THE INTERNET WANTS TO KNOW ALL ABOUT ME!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A toothbrush.

2. Where was your Facebook profile picture taken? Cut-and-pasted from the Internet.

3. Do you play Candy crush? No

4. Who made you laugh last? I don't remember.

5. How late did you stay up last night? Midnight. And last night I managed to not fall asleep in front of the toob.

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move? If I could afford serious renovations on this place, I might not want to move at all.

7. Ever been to another country? Lots of 'em! The cool thing is: they're all different in unexpected ways!

8. Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you? I have no idea.

9. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? I have no feelings about Dr Pepper.

10. When was the last time you cried? I'm crying right now.

11. Who took your profile picture? I have no idea. (See #2.)

12. Who was the last person you took a picture with? I don't do that selfie thing.

13. What's your favorite season? I'm trying to be more appreciative of all of them.

14. If you could have any career, what would it be? I've got an okay career. I'd just like to get paid.

15. Do you listen to rap music? I may have been the first person to talk to Larry King about rap music. It was 1982. I called his radio show and asked him what he thought of it. He acted like he'd never heard of it: "Rat music?!" "No, Larry. Rap -- like talking."

16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, alive or dead, who would it be? Maybe Scarlett Johansson or Reese Witherspoon. Would they want to talk to me, is the question.

17. Are you a good influence? Maybe in some ways. In other ways definitely not. I hope I've gotten better at warning people about that...

18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? A great chef can make anything work. But in the case of pineapple on a pizza it would take a stone genius.

19. If you have the remote, what channel are you watching? I'm surfing a lot of the time.

20. Who do you think will fill this out? I don't care, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment